CAPE COD’S FREE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL IS BACK FOR 2019!
As one of Yarmouth’s biggest attractions, this sand sculpture trail features 33 family-friendly sand sculptures. The trail will be available for viewing starting Memorial Day and ending on Columbus Day.
THE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL MAP
The hard copies of the Sand Sculpture Trail Map will be available the week of July 1st. Hard copies will be available at the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce Visitor Centers at 424, Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA and Route 6, east-bound between exit 6 and 7, as well as participating businesses.
Download the digital version of the Sand Sculpture Trail map.
THE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL PHOTO CONTEST
Click here for the 2019 Sand Sculpture Trail Photo Contest rules!
WHO ARE THE ARTISTS?
Fitzysnowman Sculpting is a Massachusetts-based nationally recognized business that provides unique experiences through the use of art created live and in studio.
They are best know for creating:
- The Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival
- The first indoor winter sand sculpting contest for Worcester First Night
- The originating artists for the Yarmouth Sand Sculpture Trail
- Aiden by Best Western at Cape Point
- Bass River Golf Course
- Bellew Tile and Marble
- Cape Cod Creamery
- Cape Cod Jeep Rentals
- The Cove Resort
- Cultural Center of Cape Cod
- Dunkin Donuts (Station Avenue)
- Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod
- Hearth N’ Kettle
- Ice Cream by Sprinkles
- John Sears Landscaping
- Just Picked Gifts
- Justice Resource Institute (JRI)
- Kinlin Grover Real Estate
- Pancake Man
- Route 6 Visitor Center
- Route 28 Diner
- Route 28 Visitor Center
- Sea Dog Brew Pub
- Seafood Sam’s
- Silver Unicorn
- Strawberry Lane in Yarmouth Port
- Taki’s Pizza
- Taylor Bray Farm
- Today’s Real Estate
- Town of Yarmouth
- Whydah Pirate Museum
- Yarmouth Senior Center
- Y-D Red Sox at Red Wilson Field
This project is partially funded by the Town of Yarmouth’s Tourism Revenue Preservation Fund.