CAPE COD’S FREE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL IS BACK FOR 2019!
As one of Yarmouth’s biggest attractions, this sand sculpture trail features 33 family-friendly sand sculptures. The trail will be available for viewing starting Memorial Day and ending on Columbus Day.
THE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL MAP
Stay tuned for the Sand Sculpture Trail Map! Additionally, hard copies will be available at the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce visitor centers at 424, Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA and Route 6, east-bound between exit 6 and 7, as well as participating businesses.
THE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL PHOTO CONTEST
Click here for the 2019 Sand Sculpture Trail Photo Contest rules!
WHO ARE THE ARTISTS?
Fitzysnowman Sculpting is a Massachusetts-based nationally recognized business that provides unique experiences through the use of art created live and in studio.
They are best know for creating:
- The Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival
- The first indoor winter sand sculpting contest for Worcester First Night
- The originating artists for the Yarmouth Sand Sculpture Trail
- Bellew Tile and Marble
- Cape Cod Creamery
- Cape Cod Jeep Rentals
- The Cove Resort
- Cultural Center of Cape Cod
- Dunkin Donuts (Station Avenue)
- Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod
- Hearth N’ Kettle
- Ice Cream by Sprinkles
- John Sears Landscaping
- Just Picked Gifts
- Justice Resource Institute (JRI)
- Kinlin Grover Real Estate
- Pancake Man
- Taki’s Pizza
- Taylor Bray Farm
- Today’s Real Estate
- Whydah Pirate Museum
This project is partially funded by the Town of Yarmouth’s Tourism Revenue Preservation Fund.