CAPE COD’S FREE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL IS BACK FOR 2021!
We are fortunate to be able to bring back Yarmouth’s Sand Sculpture Trail for 2021, celebrating 10 years! As one of Yarmouth’s biggest attractions, this sand sculpture trail features 32 family-friendly sand sculptures all over town. The trail will be available for viewing from Memorial Day until mid-October. All of the sand sculptures will be completed by mid June (construction of the sand sculptures will begin May 14, 2021). Please note this is a driving tour, not a walking tour.
THE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL MAP
We have hard copies of the Sand Sculpture Trail maps available at our Visitor Center located at 424 Route 28 in West Yarmouth. The digital version of the map is now available (please note: all the sand sculptures will be completed by mid-June). Download the digital version of the map.
THE SAND SCULPTURE TRAIL PHOTO CONTEST
Click here for the 2021 Sand Sculpture Trail Photo Contest rules!
WHO ARE THE ARTISTS?
Fitzysnowman Sculpting is a Massachusetts-based nationally recognized business that provides unique experiences through the use of art created live and in studio.
They are best know for creating:
- The Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival
- The first indoor winter sand sculpting contest for Worcester First Night
- The originating artists for the Yarmouth Sand Sculpture Trail
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Aiden by Best Western – COMPLETED
- Bass River Dental – COMPLETED
- Bass River Golf Course – COMPLETED
- Bellew Tile and Marble – COMPLETED
- Candy Co. – COMPLETED
- Cape Abilities Thrift Shop – COMPLETED (sponsored by Cape Cod & Islands Association of REALTORS®)
- Cape Cod Creamery – COMPLETED
- Cape Cod Five – COMPLETED
- Cape Cod Irish Village – COMPLETED
- Captain Parker’s Pub – COMPLETED (sponsored by Rotary Club of Yarmouth)
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Route 28 – COMPLETED
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Station Avenue – COMPLETED
- Hearth ‘n Kettle – COMPLETED (sponsored by Rotary Club of Yarmouth)
- Instant Karma – COMPLETED
- John G. Sears Landscaping – COMPLETED
- Just Picked Gifts – COMPLETED
- Kinlin Grover Real Estate – COMPLETED
- Ocean Club at Smuggler’s – COMPLETED
- Rope’s End Restaurant – COMPLETED
- Route 28 Visitor Center – COMPLETED
- Route 6 Visitor Center – COMPLETED
- Salty’s – COMPLETED
- Seafood Sam’s – COMPLETED
- Seaside Cottages – COMPLETED
- Strawberry Lane in Yarmouth Port – COMPLETED
- Taylor Bray Farm – COMPLETED
- The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod – COMPLETED
- The Cove at Yarmouth – COMPLETED
- The Pancake Man – COMPLETED
- Today Real Estate – COMPLETED
- Yarmouth Town Hall – COMPLETED
- Y-D Red Sox (Wilson Field) – COMPLETED
This project is partially funded by the Town of Yarmouth’s Tourism Revenue Preservation Fund.